1.14.2010

WAT's-THE-WORD on Ellen DeGeneres?!






WAT's-THE-WORD on Ellen DeGeneres doing a great job as a judge on American Idol?! I believe that Ellen will do a great job as a judge on American Idol. With her amazing success with her show, I can see great things happening with the show!!

Ellen DeGeneres is a hilarious woman and entertains people no matter who they are. With her interesting personality I can see the other judges love having her her there. The contestants will probably also love seeing her there. Ellen could critique people on their singing without being to harsh. She may even help them out by saying something that will cheer them up after being turned down. I'm glad that Ellen was chosen to be a judge because I believe she could give the show a few more ratings then it has already.

GUEST REVIEW
Amber Edmonson
New York
Age 16


No comments:

Post a Comment