12.28.2009

WAT's-THE-WORD on The Devon GTX?!


WAT's-THE-WORD on The Devon GTX?! It is a supercar! It has a V10 engine and Michelin Sport Cup tires. It took 24 months to transform a dream into a reality. This amazing car's engine is able to produce 650 horsepower (485 kw), but I have no idea what kw's are... the perfectly pitched exhaust note is low and smooth... like music to whoever the lucky driver is.


The GTX cost only $300,000. Imagine that! Devon motor works will only be making 36 GTXs every year. It has a stiff light body made of carbon fiber, chrome inlays, and fine leather. Repeating Scott Devon, the founder as he said, "It's a car everybody put talent and emotion behind to create a modern classic that will stand the test of time. Further validated by its production car lap record at U.S.A. famed Laguna Seca Raceway."


Speaking again of 650 horsepower, how could it have the lap record? For fans of music and audio, the GTX has surround-sound speakers, McIntosh displays, ampeter and subwoofers. A white shifter knob reflects against the piano-black base of the finished gearbox.

I wish I was the man/boy behind the wheel of this awesome car, but I can't even afford a computer, and never forget I don't even have a driver's license (but I wish I did!)



2 comments:

  1. Nice article. Wow! I want the car too but I don't have money neither. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS AWSOME OR WAT
    ALL I KNOW IS THAT ITS MY DREAM CAR

    ReplyDelete