5.19.2010

WAT"S-THE-WORD on the iPad?!







It’s like an iPod, but the o is an a. It’s also the coolest thing out there right now. I feel like Apple is always coming out with new things right after the newest thing just came out. Slow down Apple! We can’t keep up! But this time I’m glad they did. The iPad is literally a smaller cooler computer that you can bring with you everywhere. My dad has one and I always “borrow” it to show my friends. I tell them it’s mine of course, but I’ve actually gotten pretty good at using it. You can watch movies, listen to music, read books, and surf the web whenever you want, WHEREVER you are.

If you don’t already have an iPad, I would say go out and get one right now! And if you don’t have $500, then I'm sorry. Technology is so exclusive these days. But if you want to be popular, then nag your parents until they give in. Just kidding. Not really. Kind of!

Guest Review
Jake
San Diego, CA
Age 12

No comments:

Post a Comment