5.18.2010

WAT"S-THE-WORD on Iron Man 2?!







BAM BOOM BAM BAM. That's WAT'S THE WORD on IRON MAN 2! it was an action packed, blockbuster movie that did what it was meant to do, entertain. I can't say it was a good movie, but it was one of those movies that you have to see… because everyone is going to see it. And everyone is going to go see it because everyone wants to be Tony Stark!

I personally love the idea of the iron man suit and with the new technology of the iPad is the Iron Man suit that unrealistic? Could it be made in the near future? I think so! But I hope there's arrant any evil Mickey Rourke's running around.


I wasn't lucky enough to see Iron Man 2 in IMAX, but I asked my friend Phil to tell me WAT's THE WORD...!

His favorite part was when Tony Stark made the new element from his fathers directions.
But he still likes Iron Man 1 better by far!! I asked him if IMAX made a difference... because I was pretty jealous that he got to see it there. But he told me that it didn't actually, because there weren't any really crazy moments... very disappointing.

AND THE BEST QUESTION OF ALL...IF YOU HAD THE IRON MAN SUIT FOR A DAY WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

He said he would cruise the world looking at everything, while flying. But I would, because that answer was horrible, slid down the pyramids, build a secret layer in Niagara Falls, go to see if Santa really is in the North Pole, and find my own island!




GUEST REVIEW
Colm
NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment