8.10.2010

WAT'S-THE-WORD on Scott Pilgrim vs. The world?!



If you're a fan of the comic such as myself you'll definitely want to go and see Scott Pilgrim vs. The world. If you aren't you should STILL watch the movie.

Here's a brief synopsis on this movie of epic proportions. The movie follows protagonist Scott Pilgrim the twenty-three year old bass player for the band Sex-Bob-omb (Awesome name). He then meets the girl of his dreams known as Ramona Flowers. In the movie you can't miss her. She's the spunky chick that changes her hair color almost every scene. May I add girls who change their hair color in crazy colors such as red, pink, green, purple, etc. are more than okay in my book. Anyway, Scott learns that he must battle Ramona's seven evil exes, who are coming to kill him, to finally win Ramona's heart. Get this her seven evil ex boyfriends form a group known as "The League of Evil Ex's". They definitely get brownie points for creativity.

To all the guys out there I'm sure you have/had a girlfriend who had some boyfriends you wanted lay out. Who doesn't want to fight for a girl who changes her hair color more than there are colors in the rainbow. If the story line doesn't sell it's self (Which it does) Michael Cera is the lead role. This is step up from his movie's portraying an awkward high school teen having relations with high school girls. Catch the movie, this Friday August 13!



Guest Review
Nick
NYC
Age 18

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wasn't thinking about watching the movie since I don't like Michael Cera, but after reading this review, I think I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this movie last week and I loved it. The story was more than captivating and appealing, the visuals were like candy for my eyes and it had a great cast of characters, not to mention the incredible video game references. You were right Ramona was indeed hot so was Knives.

    ReplyDelete